Vista Realty, Inc. specializes in many different facets of both Home Owners Association and Property Management.
Our management plan includes:
- Advertise and “hand show” property for rental purposes.
- Run thorough criminal check (on each applicant and permitted occupant over the age of 18) and credit check (from all 50 states). Rental history is verified and income requirement must be met.
- Require tenants to carry renter’s insurance of at least $100,000 liability coverage.
- Collect all rentals and amounts due or to become due under all leases and/or legal documents covering the Property.
- Institute and prosecute judicial actions and proceedings as may be necessary to recover rents and other sums due to the Owner from the tenants or to evict tenants and retain possession. Same to recover dues/assessments due to the HOA. in accordance with North Carolina General Statutes, Chapters 42 and 47, and the legal documents of individual home owners associations.
- Negotiate and secure all contracts of services on the behalf of the Owner.
- Make any repairs that may be necessary to preserve, maintain, and protect the property; to maintain the facilities and services to the tenants/owners; and to comply with any duties or obligations imposed upon the Owner/HOA by any local, state, or federal law and the North Carolina Real Estate Commission.
- Paying any bills, maintaining the proper checking account(s), balancing all bank account(s). Sending a monthly-computerized statement to the Owner/Board of Directors showing the collection of rent by unit and categorized accounting of all expenditures. Accounts are always accessible and updated for inspection.
- Submit all accounting records to the (association) CPA for year-end audit and tax preparation and a detailed annual statement for owners.
- Taking maintenance requests and seeing that they are implemented thoroughly.
- Provide a 24-hour emergency maintenance answering service.
- Maintaining and protecting the property at all times.